Managing Your Account
The page My Account ~ Personal Details allows you to view and update your current address and contact details or to change your PIN.
To change your password:
- Log in at the top right of the screen using your email address and surname (all lower case).
- Go to Catalogue ~ My Details page. Check to make sure that your details are up to date.
- Enter your new password. Your password may contain alphabetic characters and/or numbers (i.e. no symbols) and must be between four and ten characters in length.
- Re-enter the same password in the Confirm New Password input box and then click the Save button.
To renew your loans:
- Go to Catalogue ~ Loans & Reservations and log in if necessary.
- Select the link to display all Current loans.
- If you want to renew individual loans select by ticking the checkbox for each loan
you would like to renew then click Renew Selections.
- If you want to renew all your current loans, click Renew All.
Please note that items that have been reserved by another borrower cannot be renewed and should be returned to the library by the due date.
Please note the new due date for each loan, you can write these on the date due slip in the item if you wish.
To reserve an item:
- Open the catalogue.
- Perform a search for the title you would like to reserve using any access point and view the record in full display.
- From the list of available copies under the catalogue entry, tick the checkbox next to the copy you would like to reserve. Then click the reserve button (shown below).
- Enter your borrower ID and PIN, if you are not already logged in.
- Enter an expiry date for the reservation and click the Reserve button.
You will be advised when your reserved item is available for collection. Reserved items available for collection are held at the loans desk for two weeks.
If you have any questions about your membership or managing your account please contact the Membership Secretary.