- Borrow items from the Victorian History Library.
- Public access computers for historical and genealogical research, including Ancestry Library Edition.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Digital and microfiche resources for use within the library.
- Enjoy free tea, coffee and hot chocolate in our tea room.
- Regular newsletter.
- Buy second hand history books from our book sales, and receive a 10% discount on all new books available.
- Members-only book covering service.
- Photocopying, printing and scanning available.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting a not-for-profit, community organisation and one of the oldest libraries in Victoria.
- Standard loan period of 3 weeks – inter library loan period of 6 weeks.
- Free and unlimited reservations and renewals, unless an item is reserved by another borrower.
- After hours return chute.
Staff assisted reference service
- Interlibrary loans to any library within Australia.
- Reserve, renew and view your PMI loans online.