We are pleased to announce that the PMI will be reopening on Tuesday 10 November 2020 from 10.00am.
Our opening hours will be for the foreseeable future Tuesdays to Thursdays 10.00am to 4.00pm. We are still offering our ‘click and collect’ service when we are open.
In accordance with DHHS directives we have developed a COVID Safe Plan for the PMI which can be viewed on request.
Please note the following:
- If you are feeling unwell you must not visit the PMI.
- If possible ring us on 9510 3393 beforehand to advise what time you might be visiting.
- Masks must be worn at all times. We have disposable masks available.
- Please sanitise your hands regularly and apply sanitiser on arrival at PMI.
- One person (plus carer if needed) in the lift.
- On arrival please enter via the garage and make your way to the front counter where we will record your details and arrival time. If you have books to return please place them in the book return chute or the red tub in the first floor foyer.
- We are only allowed to have 20 people in the building including staff so we have made additional seating space in the William Moss Room.
- The kitchen and tea room are closed. If you need to refill a water bottle please use the taps in the bathroom. If coffee or a snack is required there are many local cafes in the area. St Edmonds next door services excellent coffee.
- One person per desk and PC. Please use the alcohol wipes to wipe down the table, keyboard/mouse when you have finished.
- If you want to borrow any items please place them on the table in front of the counter and staff will issue them to you and place them in a bag.
- One person per aisle.
- Our photocopier and printer are available but please ask staff to copy items for you.
- We will be regularly cleaning all surfaces on a regular basis during the day.
- When leaving PMI please let us know so we can update the attendance register and leave via the garage and not via the front door.
We look forward to seeing you from next Tuesday.
The PMI Team