Members Login Area FAQ
How do I login to the member area of your website?
The member login area is located on the library catalogue homepage at library.pmi.net.au - see Image 1 below.
[Image 1: Members Login Area]
- Enter your email address and your password and click on the orange Login button.
(Forgotten your password? Please contact the library)
- You should now see the welcome message, where the login fields were.
How do I renew my items?From the Catalogue Dropdown Menu, select Loans & Reservations - see Image 2 below.
Here you will find information on:
- your current loans
- any overdue fees
- your Circulation History - items you have loaned and/or reserved in the past.
To renew your current loan(s), simply click on the renew button to the right of each title.
Please note that items that have been reserved by another borrower cannot be renewed and will need to be returned to the library.
Take note of the new due date for each loan, you can write these on the date due slip in the item if you wish
How do I reserve an item?
- Using the Online Catalogue, search for the title you would like to reserve.
- Click on the title to open the full record.
- From the list of available copies, tick the checkbox adjacent to the copy you would like to reserve. Then click the Reserve button
- If you are not already logged in you will be prompted enter your User ID.
- Select the Reserve button.
You will be advised when your reserved item is available for collection. Reserved items available for collection are held at the loans desk for two weeks.
How do I change my password?
- From the Catalogue Dropdown Menu (refer Image 2), select Change Password.
- Your password may contain alphabetic characters and/or numbers (i.e. no symbols) and must be between four and ten characters in length.
- Re-enter the same password in the Confirm New Password input box and then click the Save button.
How do I update my details?
From the Catalogue Dropdown Menu (refer Image 2), select My Details.
What is the 'My Interests' area?
You can access the My Interests area from the Catalogue Dropdown Menu (refer Image 2).
You can use this area to add subject interests. When a new item is added to our collection which meets one of your subject interests, you will receive an email.
To add a subject, start tying in the text box and a selection of subject headings that match will appear for you to select from. Click on the subject and then click the ADD button.
HINT: If you wish to add a person's name, you will need to type the surname first e.g. Rogers, Tim