As a PMI member you can:
- borrow items from the Victorian History Library
- use our public access computers for historical and genealogical research, including Ancestry Library Edition, at the library. Free wifi is also available for your device.
- enjoy free tea, coffee and hot chocolate in our tea room
- access digital and microfiche resources for use within the library
- receive a bimonthly newsletter to keep you informed of goings on at the library and new items in the collection
- buy second hand history books from our book sales, and receive a 10% discount on all new books available
- access our members-only book covering service
- enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting a not-for-profit, community organisation and one of the oldest libraries in Victoria
You can join online or by post here.